- New Year's Day - January 1
- Memorial Day - last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - first Monday of September
- Thanksgiving - 4th Thursday of November
- Christmas - December 25
If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, trash will be collected on your normal collection day with no delays to your pickup. If the holiday falls during the work week, collection for the remainder of the week will be delayed by one day. For example, if Independence Day falls on a Monday, and your normal collection day is on Thursday, your pickup for that week will be on Friday.
If you have any trash related questions or requests, please use the following resources:
- For service requests, such as reporting a missed pickup or requesting a large item pickup, please submit a request online.
- To find answers to commonly asked questions, please visit our Trash & Recycling FAQs page.
- If you're unable to find an answer to your question, please contact District staff at (949) 645-8400 during our business hours or email us.